报告题目：Axoneme polyglutamylation regulated by Joubert syndrome protein ARL13B controls cilia signaling and its potential application in ciliopathy treatment.
报告人：Prof. Hu, Jinghua, 胡菁华
Dr. Hu received the B.S. at Nankai University in 1996 and the Ph.D. at Shanghai Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology in 2001. Then he did the postdoctoral training at University of Wisconsin-Madison and got independent at Mayo Clinic in 2007. He is now an Associate Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and Medicine at Mayo. His research group is primarily interested in cilia and ciliopathies. He systematically explore these questions by using the nematode C. elegans, cultured mammalian cells, and rodent models.
1. Wei Q, Xu Q, Zhang Y, Li Y, Zhang Q, Hu Z, Harris PC, Torres VE, Ling K, Hu J. 2013. Transition fibre protein FBF1 is required for the ciliary entry of assembled intraflagellar transport complexes. Nat Commun. 4:2750. PMID: 24231678. PMCID: PMC3856926.
2. Wei Q, Ling K, Hu J. 2015. The essential roles of transition fibers in the context of cilia. Curr Opin Cell Biol. 35:98-105. PMID: 25988548. PMCID: PMC4529799.
3. Xu Q, Zhang Y, Wei Q, Huang Y, Li Y, Ling K, Hu J. 2015. BBS4 and BBS5 show functional redundancy in the BBSome to regulate the degradative sorting of ciliary sensory receptors. Sci Rep. 7;5:11855. PMID: 26150102. PMCID: PMC4493597.
4. Xu Q, Zhang Y, Wei Q, Huang Y, Hu J*, Ling K*. 2016. Phosphatidylinositol phosphate kinase PIPKIγ and phosphatase INPP5E coordinate initiation of ciliogenesis by regulating transition fiber function. Nat Commun. 7:10777. PMID: 26916822. PMCID: PMC4773430. (*: co-corresponding authors)
5. Wei Q, Zhang Y, Schouteden C, Zhang Y, Zhang Q, Dong J, Wonesch V, Ling K, Dammermann A, Hu J. 2016.The hydrolethalus syndrome protein HYLS-1 regulates formation of the ciliary gate. Nat Commun.7:12437. PMID: 27534274. PMCID: PMC4992140.