1.Dong, ZJ; Zhang, JH; Sun, R; Wei, HM; Tian, ZG. 2007. Impairment of liver regeneration correlates with activated hepatic NKT cells in HBV transgenic mice. HEPATOLOGY 45 (6): 1400-1412.
2.Chen, YY; Wei, HM; Sun, R; Dong, ZJ; Zhang, J; Tian, ZG. 2007. Increased susceptibility to liver injury in hepatitis B virus transgenic mice involves NKG2D-ligand interaction and natural killer cells. HEPATOLOGY 46 (3): 706-715.
3.Yao, Z; Duan, SS; Hou, DZ; Heese, K; Wu, M. 2007. Death effector domain DEDa, a self-cleaved product of caspase-8/Mch5, translocates to the nucleus by binding to ERK1/2 and upregulates procaspase-8 expression via a p53-dependent mechanism. EMBO JOURNAL 26 (4): 1068-1080.
4.Duan, SS; Yao, Z; Hou, DZ; Wu, ZS; Zhu, WG; Wu, M. 2007. Phosphorylation of Pirh2 by Calmodulin-dependent kinase II impairs its ability to ubiquitinate p53. EMBO JOURNAL 26 (13): 3062-3074.
5.Luo, H; Ni, JT; Li, ZH; Li, XO; Zhang, DR; Zeng, FG; Chen, L. 2006. Opposite patterns of hemisphere dominance for early auditory processing of lexical tones and consonants. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 103 (51): 19558-19563.
6.Zhou, RB; Wei, HM; Sun, R; Zhang, J; Tian, ZG. 2007. NKG2D recognition mediates Toll-like receptor 3 signaling-induced breakdown of epithelial homeostasis in the small intestines of mice. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 104 (18): 7512-7515.
7.Mei, Y; Xie, C; Xie, W; Wu, Z; Wu, M. 2007. Siah-1S, a novel splice variant of Siah-1 (seven in absentia homolog), counteracts Siah-1-mediated downregulation of beta-catenin. ONCOGENE 26 (43): 6319-6331.
8.Xue, Y; Zhou, FF; Fu, CH; Xu, Y; Yao, XB. 2006. SUMOsp: a web server for sumoylation site prediction. NUCLEIC ACIDS RESEARCH 34: W254-W257, Sp. Iss. SI.
9.Zhou, RB; Wei, HM; Tian, ZG. 2007. NK3-like NK cells are involved in protective effect of polyinosinic-polycytidylic acid on type I diabetes in nonobese diabetic mice. JOURNAL OF IMMUNOLOGY 178 (4): 2141-2147.
10. Zhou, RB; Wei, HM; Sun, R; Tian, ZG. 2007. Recognition of double-stranded RNA by TLR3 induces severe small intestinal injury in mice. JOURNAL OF IMMUNOLOGY 178 (7): 4548-4556.
11. Chen, YY; Sun, R; Jiang, W; Wei, HM; Tian, ZG. 2007. Liver-specific HBsAg transgenic mice are over-sensitive to Poly(I : C)-induced liver injury in NK cell- and IFN-gamma-dependent manner. JOURNAL OF HEPATOLOGY 47 (2): 183-190.
12. Wu, LM; Han, H; Wang, QN; Hou, HL; Tong, H; Yan, XB; Zhou, JN. 2007. Mifepristone repairs region-dependent alteration of synapsin I in hippocampus in rat model of depression. NEUROPSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY 32 (12): 2500-2510.
13. Liu, C; Fei, EK; Jia, NL; Wang, HF; Tao, RS; Iwata, A; Nukina, N; Zhou, JN; Wang, GH. 2007. Assembly of lysine 63-linked ubiquitin conjugates by phosphorylated alpha- synuclein implies Lewy body biogenesis. JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY 282 (19): 14558-14566.
14. Liu, D; Ding, X; Du, J; Cai, X; Huang, YJ; Ward, T; Shaw, A; Yang, Y; Hu, R; Jin, CJ; Yao, X. 2007. Human NUF2 interacts with centromere-associated protein E and is essential for a stable spindle microtubule-kinetochore attachment. JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY 282 (29): 21415-21424.
15. Yuan, K; Hu, H; Guo, Z; Fu, G; Shaw, AP; Hu, R; Yao, X. 2007. Phospho-regulation of HsCdc14A by polo-like kinase 1 is essential for mitotic progression. JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY 282 (37): 27414-27423.
16. Wu, X; Chen, XC; Li, ZH; Han, SH; Zhang, D. 2007. Binding of verbal and spatial information in human working memory involves large-scale neural synchronization at theta frequency. NEUROIMAGE 35 (4): 1654-1662.